You’re accredited. Now what? Maintaining and promoting your accreditation are just as important as obtaining it and we have tools that make this easier on you! Here are some ways that you can get the most out of your accreditation:
- Keep your facility’s contact information updated in your facility’s MY ABC account. Update your phone, fax, email and personnel online. Have questions? Just send them to us through the handy portal.
- Be aware of your accreditation’s expiration date and apply on time. We send out reminders via email to the primary facility contact listed in your record, so make sure that all contact information is up to date.
- When it comes time to renew your facility’s accreditation, don’t delay, download and complete the Central Fabrication application and submit it to ABC.
- Promote your accreditation by using the ABC logos and templates. You can access logos, templates and more in your facility’s MY ABC account. Use the logo on business cards, invoices, letterhead --- you worked hard for your accreditation so show it off.
- Do you have more complex changes or have other business updates? Refer to the Maintaining Accreditation section of the Central Fabrication Accreditation Guide for detailed information on how to proceed with the most common changes including moving or adding a location, updating your corporate structure, changing your services and more.
We are here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.