Did you know that all ABC certified prosthetists have access to a free advanced listing on the Amputee Coalition’s Prosthetist Finder directory? This listing is a benefit of our partnership with the Coalition.
In addition to listing your name, practice name and address, an advanced listing also includes the ability for you to:
- Post a photo or logo
- List your practice’s hours of operation
- Include a description of your practice and any
- additional services you provide (i.e., house calls,
- Spanish speaker, clinical specialty, etc.)
- List your ABC certification and other certifications
- or credentials you may have
- Add the ABC logo in recognition of your credential
Taking advantage of this benefit is easy! Simply complete the following steps:
- Visit ProthetistFinder.org
- Click the registration tab and complete the form
- Click the verification link in your post registration email to verify your email address
- Once your email has been verified, you will receive an email link to complete your advanced profile registration
- If you have already created a profile, make sure you’ve included your ABC certification and the ABC logo!